Established in 2020, Chào Nail + Bar is proudly committed to quality services and experience for all clients. We offer an eco-friendly atmosphere that delights the senses and brings joy to the body, mind, and spirit. Our mission is to provide innovative, health-conscious, and personalized services through a team of highly trained and creative professionals.
Our facility is engineered with the most advanced and powerful ventilation system as per International Mechanical Code requirements. It is designed to protect the breathing zone of both manicurists and their clients.
All products and equipment are selected vigilantly and are the best-trusted brands in the industry. We employ a dry heat sterilization process to sterilize all of our tools. The autoclave sterilizer forms a high pressure and temperature environment inhospitable for microbes, spores, and fungi.
ew disposable nail file, buffer and pumice stone coupled with disposable liners for manicure and pedicures procedures are standardized to ensure customers’ utmost hygienic experience. All staff are trained to follow a proper sanitation protocols based on industry standards.
Chào Nail + Bar offers a private party area to accommodate large groups for corporate events, private event, e.g. bachelorette, wedding showers, birthdays, etc. We also offer a complementary bottle of champagne for party of 6 persons or more.
All standard services include complimentary champagne, house wines, beer, and soft drinks. Cocktails are also available with all signature services. All complimentary alcoholic refreshment beverages are limited to one (1) drink per guest per visit.
hào Nail + Bar is committed to adopting healthy nail salon practices:
- Minimize using nail polishes containing the toxic-trio: dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde.
- When possible, use safer nail polish removers without ethyl or butyl acetate.
- Minimize using nail polish thinners containing toluene and methyl ethyl ketone.
- Ensure all staff wear gloves and ASTM-graded masks when performing services and/or using nail products.
- State-of-the-art ventilation system as per International Mechanical Code requirements.
- Train all staff on best health and safety practices.
- Commit to adopting safer nail products.
- Creativity. The ability to neatly finish small, intricate designs is important, as is the ability to suggest and match nail designs to individual tastes.
- Customer-service skills. Good listening and interpersonal skills are important in working with clients. Also, meeting the needs of clients, including interacting with them while doing a manicure or pedicure, encourages repeat business.
- Dexterity. A steady hand is essential in achieving a creative and precise nail design.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to help run our salon and coordinate day-to-day activities. Ther responsibilities include maintaining updated records of expenses and revenues, promoting our business on social media and managing manicurists’ shifts, etc. To be successful in this role, you should be interested in beauty trends and familiar with beauty salon operations.
We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services. Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Wellness-inspired salon, located in #hillsborovillage, offering eco-friendly atmosphere and cruelty-free, vegan, natural products. 💅🏼